Update as at December 29, 2020
We have been cleared to recommence tours, albeit with some changes and restrictions to ensure compliance with Queensland Health COVID-19 directives.
The changes to the way we operate our tours are as follows:
– Unless otherwise agreed beforehand, all tours will commence and conclude at Trike HQ in Springfield Lakes, Qld.
– All passengers must wear a mask and agree to use hand sanitiser when it is offered.
– We are no longer permitted to provide food, drink or any eating or drinking utensils. We do, however, have a medium size esky for passengers to bring their own food and drink if they wish.
– All passengers must provide contact tracing details, i.e. full name, mobile number and email address or home address.
– Tours will no longer have running commentary en route as we have had to remove our helmet to helmet intercoms as the microphones present an unacceptable cross-contamination risk as they cannot be adequately cleansed between tours.