Update as at July 17 2021
We have been cleared to recommence tours, albeit with some changes and restrictions to ensure compliance with Queensland Health COVID-19 directives.
The changes to the way we operate our tours are as follows:
– Unless otherwise agreed beforehand, all tours will commence and conclude at Trike HQ in Springfield Lakes, Qld.
– All passengers must wear a mask on our premises and agree to use hand sanitiser when it is offered.
– We are no longer permitted to provide food, drink or any eating or drinking utensils. We do, however, have a medium size esky for passengers to bring their own food and drink if they wish.
– All passengers must use our QR code and the Qld Health check-in app as a condition of entry – this includes persons accompanying our passengers onto the premises but not necessarily touring with us. We will check in any persons unable for any reason to use their own check in app.
– Tours will no longer have running commentary en route as we have had to remove our helmet to helmet intercoms as the microphones present an unacceptable cross-contamination risk as they cannot be adequately cleansed between tours.
-Pre-booked tours with a tour date which then subsequently falls within a lockdown period and which precludes us from touring will be rescheduled to a later date and not entitled to a refund.